Question:
POLL: Guys do you trust anyone holding your ping pong balls?
2008-12-10 07:12:51 UTC
inspired by William♥
Fifteen answers:
No No, Bad Tab!
2008-12-10 07:16:47 UTC
Yep. Sure do. Not just ANYONE - - but some people.
aly mac
2008-12-10 15:24:19 UTC
The only person Would let hold my ping pong balls is me
Dao
2008-12-10 15:54:02 UTC
Let's play Ping Pong with the ping pong balls! ;) LMao.
?
2008-12-10 15:52:11 UTC
I always trust people holding my ping pong ball. It's not really edible......
2008-12-10 15:19:37 UTC
I don't have ping pong balls, honey.

Carpe Scrotum.
kookookachoo7863
2008-12-10 16:15:28 UTC
Yes, and they'd better do a lot more than just hold them!

Auntie Kookoo
Ben Aqui
2008-12-10 15:59:27 UTC
Nothing like putting a little English on 'em..
Mark C
2008-12-10 15:36:07 UTC
depends if they are a boy are girl. boy- no way. girl- as long as they don't squeeze the **** out of them or bite 'em.in a word- yes.
Dan
2008-12-10 15:30:33 UTC
If you trim your nails and plan on wrestling me - let's talk...
2008-12-10 15:20:04 UTC
some people - yes I do.
ξℓ Çђαηφσ
2008-12-10 15:32:33 UTC