Question:
Is anyone else being stalked by Jessica Johnson.?
2006-04-04 19:36:35 UTC
She calls herself "sexy*****", but she is dog ugly. She also calls herself "mattstralow's". Don't want her never have. She also calls herself "poopshitgoo". That is the correct description. Bag her here for 2 points.
Two answers:
ktrae
2006-04-04 19:50:55 UTC
well, i don't think I am. So that leaves you only like 5 billion people in the world to ask. (I'd learn Chinese and Hindi so you can ask and knock off a bunch of people with only 2 languages)
bfcwiggo
2006-04-05 02:42:31 UTC
no but once got followed by Jessica rabbit